I was introduced to dry body oils a few years ago, and I've been absolutely hooked on them ever since! I love how hydrating oils are, and dry oils have the benefit of leaving your skin feeling silky but not greasy. Live Clean's Sheer Light Skin Perfecting Dry Body Oil* ($9.99 CAD) is new to the skincare market, and I think that it's definitely worth checking out!
- "Helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, uneven skintone, dry skin and aging skin
- Advanced skin perfecting formula features the Natura8 Complex™ blend of Certified Organic oils including Safflower Oil, Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil and Coconut Oil
- Enriched with Vitamin E for moisture and illuminating Vitamin C to penetrate into skin and hydrate with a smooth and silky finish
- 99% Plant Derived
- Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Paraben, Silicone, Phthalate, and Dye free
- Pure vegan, Never tested on animals
- Preservative free
- Biodegradable ingredients
- Hypoallergenic" - Live Clean
Live Clean's Sheer Light Skin Perfecting Dry Body Oil comes packaged in a tall clear plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. I personally would have preferred a spray pump applicator, since I find that a bit easier to use, and it can be less messy. However, the pump still gets the job done! This blend of Certified Organic oils that includes Safflower Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil and Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil and Sesame Oil deeply hydrates your skin in a natural yet highly effective manner. The oil really does leave my skin feeling soft, smooth, and silky, without feeling greasy, oily, or sticky.
I can just imagine how amazing this dry oil will be in the cold, dry Winter months! If you have dry skin, or if you just want to treat your body to an amazing dry oil, then I would highly recommend checking out Live Clean's Sheer Light Skin Perfecting Dry Body Oil, which is available at Walmart and Loblaws!