I'll start off with some facts about Bioderma's Sensibio H20 Make-up removing micelle solution!
- 20 years of good and loyal services and a renowned bottle for all: 1 bottle of Sensibio H20 is sold every 3 seconds in the world.
- For an ideal comfort, Sensibio H20 prevents the skin from irritation thanks to its soothing and decongesting active ingredients.
- This formula divides your make-up time by two by replacing your former combo milk & toner. Moreover there is no need to rinse!
- Composed of 97% of biometric active ingredients, Sensibio H20 is suitable to your biological skin composition. It respects its hydrolipidic film for maximum comfort and an optimal respect of your epidermis.
- The micellar technology has been invented by BIODERMA in 1995.
- Thanks to the super-cleansing power of micelles, dust, impurities, and make-up (even waterproof), are caught with gentleness.
I really love Sensibio H20 because of its' super gentle formula. Simply add some of the water-like solution to a cotton pad, and gently remove both eye and face make up. Since this is a no rinse solution, you could end things here, but I do like to wash my face properly with a facial cleanser to keep everything extra clean. I even like to use this micellar water on days when I'm not wearing make-up, just to refresh my skin, and remove any dirt, oils, etc.
Have you ever tried out Bioderma's Sensibio H20? This product is pretty readily available in Canada, and I think that it's getting to be easier to find in the States as well.
What's your go-to make-up remover?