1. MAC Lickable Cremesheen Lipstick (reviewed here) - This is a beautiful bright magenta colour. The formula is wonderful, as this lipstick is very creamy, hydrating, yet still highly pigmented. I only have to swipe over my lips once and I'm left with fairly opaque colour.
2. Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick in Matte Magenta (reviewed here) - This shade is similar to MAC's Lickable, only with a matte finish!
3. Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Color in Peach Sorbet (reviewed here) - Peach Sorbet is a gorgeous peachy pink colour with a satin finish. This colour has a very high-shine finish, it just looks gorgeous! This formula lasts for about 4-5 hours on my lips before starting to fade.
4. Lancôme Shine Lover Vibrant Shine Lipstick in 357 Fuschia In Paris (reviewed here) - One swipe of this formula will give you a sheer wash of colour, but 2-3 more swipes will leave you with semi-opaque lips. 357 Fuschia In Paris is a gorgeous pink with blue undertones - I think that this shade will flatter most skin tones!
5. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine (reviewed here) - Sex Machine is a very wearable pinky nude shade, and it pairs beautifully with a smoky eye.
6. Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Sheer Obsessed (reviewed here) - Sheer Obsessed is a beautiful sheer barbie pink, and it's the type shade that I normally gravitate towards. The sheer formula is super easy to apply on the go, and it's perfect for anyone who doesn't want too bold of a lip. There are many days when I just want a hint of colour, and a fuss free formula, and this line from Urban Decay is just that. This formula is creamy and hydrating, but I do notice that the colour will still settle into any fine line, and cling to dry patches. Exfoliate your lips prior to application, and you'll be good to go!
7. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in L.A. Sunset - This is a beautiful red/coral lippie that's perfect for Spring! This is a great transition from the matte bold reds that I love in the Winter months.
8. Burberry Kisses in Devon Sunset (reviewed here) - Devon Sunset is a beautiful coral-orange colour. The Burberry Kisses formula is thin, and offers buildable coverage. This colour won't ever be too bold or fully opaque, but you can build up the colour somewhat. I think that Devon Sunset is a great shade for Spring and Summer, and it's going to look gorgeous with a tan!
9. YSL Rouge Volupté #32 Corail Jalouse (reviewed here) - #32 Corail Jalouse is a beautiful pink with slight coral tones. This is the shade of lip colour that I feel most comfortable in - something light, pink, and opaque! This formula is super creamy, opaque, and hydrating. If you've never tried a YSL lipstick before it's hard to compare them to anything else. YSL really knows how to make a perfect lipstick!
10. Avon Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Ideal Lilac (reviewed here) - This is a bright lilac lippie with a truly matte finish, and I absolutely love it! Pigmentation was perfect - opaque, and no issues with cracking, caking, etc.
I definitely find myself reaching for light pinks and corals in the Spring months, but there really aren't any rules and you can wear any lipstick that you like! These are just my top picks, and the lipsticks that I see myself wearing the most over the next few months.
What are your favourite Spring lipsticks?